Book BBQ/Brewery/Distillery Tour for up to 13 Guests
Book BBQ/Brewery/Distillery Tour for up to 14+ Guests
THIS IS BASICALLY TRANSPORTATION ONLY AT A BELOW-MARKET HOURLY RATE IN AUSTIN.
0-13 guests = $600
14-27 guests = $50 per person
We’ll get you there and back in one piece! Most breweries are 20-40 minutes from Downtown. We pair BBQ spots with breweries close by so you’re never too far away. Averages about 5 hours roundtrip- buy your own food and beer, saving you any markup from us.
Popular itinerary on Saturdays (Fridays are two hours later since the breweries open later in the day on Fridays):
- 11:00am (Saturday) or 2:15pm (Friday) – Pickup from your lodging.
- 11:45am (Saturday) or 3:00pm (Friday) – Salt Lick BBQ
- 1:00pm (Saturday) or 4:00pm (Friday) – Treaty Oak Distillery (hilltop views, cornhole, washers, couches, and TVs)
- 2:30pm (Saturday) or 5:00pm (Friday) – Jester King Brewery (old farmhouse turned into brewery)
- 3:15pm (Saturday) or 6:30pm (Friday) – Head back to lodging
- 4:00pm (Saturday) or 7:15pm (Friday) – Dropoff
- Valuables: We are not responsible for any items left on bus.
- Not included: Drinks, snacks, food, alcohol.
- Restrictions: Ages 21+ only.
- We ask that you do not make plans immediately following the tour. Our drop off time is approximate. Please allow at least a 1 hour window.
—– 72 Hour Cancellation Policy We issue 100% refunds for cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds inside of 72 hours of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds for no-shows. If you cancel less than 72 hours in advance of your trip or do not show up for your trip, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
Spark Productions Inc functions as a tour and logistics firm only. Tours and alcohol sales are operated by outside parties. Any damages or claims will be referred directly to the outside party responsible. Spark Productions holds no responsibility or liability for the operations of these outside parties.
Payment Policy We take 100% of payment in advance. You are responsible for any damage to buses with a payment on the spot.