All prices include 4 hours on water, captain, tax, and gratuity included. Transportation is $640 with tip included and food is $13 per person (add-ons that can be added when booking). WE ONLY TAKE A $359-$400 DEPOSIT NOW AND THE BALANCE IS DUE THE DAY OF AT THE MARINA:
- Double Deck Party Boat with Slide (holds up to 25 people) = $1,360
- 36′ Yacht (holds up 19 people) = $1,500
- Upgraded Double Deck Party Boat with Slide (holds up to 25 people) = $1,700
- Single Deck Party Boat with Interior Bathroom (no slide; holds up to 15 people) = $1,200
Our #1 activity and a lot of fun – Lake Travis has a cove called Devil’s Cove where a bunch of boats tie up and party like Lake Havasu. The peak hours are Noon to 9pm since it doesn’t get dark until later in the peak months of May to September.
We can provide roundtrip transportation on a bus/van, 4 hours on the boat you choose when booking, and food. BYOB. 6-7 hours total roundtrip if you get transportation from us. NOTE: prices include 4 hours on water, captain, coolers on boat, taxes and gratuity. There are auxiliary jacks and large sound systems on the boats. Flotation noodles provided. Ice can be purchased at marina for $5 per bag.
Can add roundtrip bus/vans from your lodging for $640 all in and/or hot dogs + burgers + bottled water for $13 per person.
– 12:30pm or 4:30pm – Pickup from your lodging where you load bus/vans (NOTE: bus/vans are an optional add-on for $640) with booze, cups, and food (there is a grill on the boat and the captains grills your food for free if you bring your own). You drink and party the whole ride to marina. You can also drive yourself to marina if you choose (address and gate code will be sent to you the week of the party).
– 1:30pm or 5:30pm – Arrive at marina and load party boat. You’re tied up and partying in Devil’s Cove within 20 minutes! While you’re swimming and drinking, the captain will grill your food or we can provide burgers/hot dogs/bottled water for $13 per person.
– 5:30pm or 9:30pm – Arrive back at marina and load bus/vans and head back to lodging
– Valuables: We are not responsible for any items left on boat or bus/vans.
– Weather: Unless there is lightning, we are going out! No exceptions for those that don’t want to go out in the rain. WE HAVE NO POWER OVER MOTHER NATURE OR HOW MANY OTHER BOAT COMPANIES WILL BE OUT ON THE LAKE. IF YOU ARE ON THE BOAT FOR AT LEAST HALF YOUR TIME AND WEATHER FORCES YOU TO COME BACK TO DOCK, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. No exceptions – we cannot control the weather! Normally, if it’s raining, the other 6 boats are in the same situation and bond together to party and drink.
– Not included: Drinks, snacks, food (if not purchased from us), cups, ice or alcohol.
– Things to bring: Sunscreen/hat/sunglasses, water, snacks, towels.
– Restrictions: Ages 21+ only.
We ask that you do not make plans immediately following the tour. Our drop off time is approximate. Please allow at least a 1 hour window.
—– 14 Day Cancellation Policy We issue 100% refunds for cancellations made more than 14 days in advance of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds inside of 14 days of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds for no-shows. In the event of weather that cancels one of our trips, we will give you a 100% refund – IF YOU ARE ON THE BOAT FOR AT LEAST HALF YOUR TIME AND WEATHER FORCES YOU TO COME BACK TO DOCK, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS. No exceptions – we cannot control the weather! If you cancel less than 14 days in advance of your trip or do not show up for your trip, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
WE DO NOT REFUND IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY YOURSELF – that is up to you. We are there to provide boat time, captains, and transportation. We don’t sell experience because again, that is very subjective.
Spark Productions Inc functions as a tour and logistics firm only. Transportation and excursion activities, such as boat parties, are operated by outside parties. Any damages or claims will be referred directly to the outside party responsible. Spark Productions holds no responsibility or liability for the operations of these outside parties. Drinking and swimming has inherent risks associated with it. Each tour participant is required to sign one or more waivers of liability the day of the event recognizing the risks involved in the excursion activity and indemnifying the operating parties.
Payment Policy We take either a $359 or $400 deposit at booking – the balance is due in person the day of your party at the marina. You are responsible for any damage to boats or bus with a payment on the spot.