Book Salt Lick Transportation
$400 per group including taxes and gratuity (pay for your own food and drinks) – we’ll make the Salt Lick reservations!
Salt Lick BBQ is a cool experience but it is 45 minutes from downtown so getting there in a cab/Uber isn’t cost effective. It is BYOB but they also sell beer and wine.
We’ll get you there and back in one piece for with taxes and gratuity included.
Popular itinerary on Friday:
- 4:30pm – Pickup from your lodging.
- ~5:15pm – Salt Lick BBQ (if your party is big enough, we’ll make reservations for you). Since the food has been cooking all day, it comes out in minutes from when you sit down.
- 6:35pm – Load up vehicle
- ~7:20pm – Dropoff
Popular itinerary on Saturday/Sunday:
- 11:00am – Pickup from your lodging.
- ~11:45am – Salt Lick BBQ (if your party is big enough, we’ll make reservations for you). Since the food has been cooking all day, it comes out in minutes from when you sit down.
- 1:10pm – Load up vehicle
- ~2:00pm – Dropoff
- Valuables: We are not responsible for any items left on bus.
- Not included: Drinks, snacks, food, alcohol.
- We ask that you do not make plans immediately following the tour. Our drop off time is approximate. Please allow at least a 1 hour window.
—– 72 Hour Cancellation Policy We issue 100% refunds for cancellations made more than 72 hours in advance of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds inside of 72 hours of the scheduled trip time. We do not issue refunds for no-shows. If you cancel less than 72 hours in advance of your trip or do not show up for your trip, no refund will be issued. No exceptions.
Spark Productions Inc functions as a tour and logistics firm only. Tours and alcohol sales are operated by outside parties. Any damages or claims will be referred directly to the outside party responsible. Spark Productions holds no responsibility or liability for the operations of these outside parties.
Payment Policy We take 100% of payment in advance. You are responsible for any damage to buses with a payment on the spot.