Lake Travis Boat Parties
Our #1 activity and a lot of fun – Lake Travis has a cove called Devil’s Cove where a bunch of boats tie up and party like Lake Havasu. The peak hours are Noon to 9pm since it doesn’t get dark until later in the peak months of March to November. We can provide roundtrip transportation on a bus, 4 hours minimum on one of our 4 boats, and food. BYOB. 6-7 hours total roundtrip. NOTE: prices include captains, coolers on boat, taxes and gratuity. There are auxiliary jacks and large sound systems on the buses and boats. CAN ADD ROUNDTRIP TRANSPORTATION FOR $640 INCLUDING TAXES AND GRATUITY.
– $1,200 for up to 15 people on single-level boat with NO slide
– $1,360 for up to 25 people on two-level boats with slide
– $1,500 for up to 20 people on 36′ yacht with indoors area, bedroom, and kitchen
– $1,700 for up to 25 people on upgraded double deckers
- 11am or 3pm – Pickup from your lodging where you load bus with booze, cups, and food (there is a grill on the boat and the captains grills your food for free if you bring your own). You drink and party the whole ride to marina.
- Noon or 4pm – Arrive at marina and load party boat. You’re tied up and partying in Devil’s Cove within 20 minutes! While you’re swimming and drinking, the captain will grill your food or we can provide burgers/hot dogs/bottled water for $13 per person.
- 4pm or 8pm (doesn’t get dark until 8-9pm during Daylight Savings) – Arrive back at marina and load bus back to lodging
50 miles of trail on 2,000 acre ranch. Hill country views up to 20 miles in each direction when at highest elevations! We simply provide roundtrip transportation for up to 12 people for $600 (no matter group size). We also make reservations for you for ATVs and you pay them $150 per person when you arrive.
- 10:45am – Pickup from lodging
- 11:30am – BBQ lunch at Opie’s BBQ which every party has loved (optional; pay your own way here)
- 12:45pm – Check in for ATV safety debrief
- 1-3pm – ATVs through hill country
- 3:15 – Take a nap on the ride home
- 4:30pm – Dropoff at lodging
Skeet Shooting/Sporting Clays
Great activity for a group – this is our third most popular activity after Lake Travis and ATVs. Bonus is that ATVs are at this same 2,000 acre facility so good to combine if going out there. $100-$140 per person including roundtrip transportation, rental, ammo, instruction, taxes, and gratuity.
BBQ and/or Brewery Tours
Austin Beerworks, Adelberts, Twisted X, and Jester King all offer tastings and have cult followings. We’ll get you there and back in one piece! Most breweries are 20-30 minutes from Downtown. We pair BBQ spots with breweries close by so you’re never too far away. Averages about 5 hours roundtrip – if over 13 people, jumps from $630 to $900 for bigger bus. Buy your own food and beer, saving you any markup from us. All in, this trip averages $40-$60 per person plus any food/beer costs.
Indoor track with warm up, pole position (pun intended), and grand prix races (i.e. three races). Trophies and a picture on the podium for the top three drivers! 40-50 mph top speeds! 15 minutes from Downtown. $110 per person including roundtrip transportation, 3 races, prize ceremony, photos, taxes, and gratuity.
Probably not the best idea to aim for the bachelor’s precious face. 30-40 minutes from Downtown. $105 per person including roundtrip transportation, rental, 700 paintballs, taxes, and gratuity.
We only work with Barton Creek Resort, the nicest course in town which generally doesn’t allow non-members or folks staying at their resort. We have access if you want to play their courses! If you’d like to play another course such as Lions or Greyrock, please book directly with them.
High-end Hunting Ranch 3 hours from Austin
There is an 18,000 acre high-end ranch 3 hours from Austin. If you’re willing to rent a car and get out there, it’s amazing! They have machine guns, hunting, caving, offroading, professional chefs, etc etc. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for an intro.